First installed in the 1950s, our twenty-one rank Reuter pipe organ was fully reconditioned and modernized in 2003. Some 1200 pipes are installed in three separate chambers behind the facade at the front of the sanctuary. Some of the pipes are round and made of metal. Others are square and made of wood. The pipes range in size from sixteen feet long to some that are smaller than a pencil. The console has three manuals and 44 stops. Played regularly at morning services, the organ adds greatly to the musical quality of our times of worship. The instrument is also used for special services like weddings and for occasional organ concerts.